911 Lite5 dual
Perfect for building low cost CPE devices.
The RB911-5HnD is a small CPE type RouterBOARD wireless router with an integrated 5Ghz Dual Chain wireless card. It’s equipped with powerful 600MHz CPU, providing superb value for money.
- RB911-5HnD-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RB911-5HnD (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
|CPU core count||1|
|CPU nominal frequency||600 MHz|
|Size of RAM||64 MB|
|Storage size||16 MB|
|Tested ambient temperature||-40°C .. +70°C tested|
|Max Power consumption||7W|
|Number of DC inputs||1 (PoE-IN)|
|PoE in||Passive PoE|
|PoE in input Voltage||6-30 V|
|Wireless 5 GHz number of chains||2|
|Wireless 5 GHz standards||802.11a/n|
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model||AR9344|
|10/100 Ethernet ports||1|
|Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
Ethernet test results
|RB911-5HnD||AR9344 100M 1 port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||87.6||44.9|
|Routing||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Routing||25 simple queues||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||106.6||54.6|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||60.5||31.0|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results