- Use your AWUS036H Longe Range Adapter on multiple computers!
- 3G feeure allows you to Share a Mobile Broadband Internet Connection with Ethernet wired, and Wireless B/G/N clients
- Create instant WiFi hotspots at any location where you have a 3G connection or with a Signal Picked up by the AWUS036H
- Firewall with SPI to protect the internal host from hacker attacks. Wireless security is comprehensive and included WPA/WPA2 PSK
- Fetures WDS, Dual SSIDs, Static Routing, QoS and more
This Router connects to the Internet using a hard wired connection or by a wireless mobile USB dongle from a 3G Internet service provider such as AT&T, T-Mobile, ect Designed for true portability This compact router connects to the Internet anywhere there is a 3G mobile connection. You can also capture a long range signal with the AWUS036H high power 1w USB adapter and rebroadcast it as a new WI-FI signal to share with all of you wifi enabled devices.
Do you live in an area where Hi-Speed Cable or DSL are not an option? Would you like to create your own Wi-Fi Hotspot anywhere? Alfa introduces its new 3G Modem Router to allow you to get Hi-Speed internet Access anywhere you get a cellular signal. Simply insert your 3G modem USB into the router and you are all set.
* High Speed Data Rates Providing faster data rates of up to 150Mbps and is compatible with legacy 802.11b/g equipment
* Advanced Robust Security - Firewall with SPI to protect the internal host from hacker attacks. Wireless security is comprehensive and included WPA/WPA2 PSK
* WDS, Dual SSIDs, Static Routing, QoS and more
* Security: Access Control Policy - MAC filter - DMZ Host - SSID Broadcast disable - Wireless MAC address Filtering - WEP Encryption - WPA-/W PA2-PSK (Pre-shared Key) - WPA/W PA2 Enterprise mode (802.1x) - WiFi Protected Setup (WPS)
* Shares high speed cable/xDSL Internet connection - Static Routing - VPN Pass through - NATP - 802.11e WMM - IGMP Proxy - Dual SSIDs - T
* Dimensions: 93 x 70 x 26mm
* Weight: 74g
1. How to upgrade Firmware -Due to WAN and LAN are same IP range, so, cannot get on internet ? Sometimes customer connect to the AP which is same IP as R36 which is 192.168.2.1 Tell customer to check status, if WAN and LAN are same IP, need to tell customer to change the R36 device IP to other such as 192.168.3.1 Always go to ALFA website to check any update firmware