DISC Lite5 is an integrated 21dBi Dual Chain 802.11n CPE with a 600MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, 1x 10/100Mbps Ethernet port and RouterOS L3 installed. The DISC uses a backfire type antenna which allows to reach 21dBi gain in such a low cost and compact package.
The device comes complete with a power supply, PoE injector and mounting kit for a ultra low cost at $48!
The RouterOS Level3 allows to use the DISC Lite5 as CPE or Point-to-Point 5GHz links.We have two versions available.
- DISC Lite5 US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- DISC Lite5 (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range.
|CPU nominal frequency||600 MHz|
|CPU core count||1|
|Size of RAM||64 MB|
|10/100 Ethernet ports||1|
|Wireless chip model||AR9344|
|Supported input voltage||11 V - 30 V|
|Dimensions||⌀ 265mm, height: 80mm|
|Tested ambient temperature||-40°C .. +70°C|
|Max Power consumption||6W|
|Number of chains||2|
|Storage size||16 MB|
|Transmit power (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity||Transmit power (mW)|
wireless parameters may be limited in software, depending on your local regulatory limitations
Ethernet test results
|RBDisc-5nD||AR9344 (600MHz) 100M 1 port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||182.5||93.4|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||87.6||44.9|
|Routing||none (fast path)||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||182.5||93.4|
|Routing||25 simple queues||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||106.6||54.6|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||8.1||98.4||23.5||96.3||60.5||31.0|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results