The QRT 5 is a rugged outdoor flat panel antenna, with a built in RouterBOARD. The device has a 24dBi antenna and a high power 5GHz wireless transmitter.
Inside is the high power RB911 dual chain wireless device (see separate brochure), with high performance, high output power wireless transmitter. It has a Gigabit Ethernet port, to fully utilise the benefit of 802.11n high speed wireless.
Easy to use and quick to deploy, QRT is ideal for point to point links.
- RB911G-5HPnD-QRT (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range.
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||1|
|CPU core count||1|
|CPU nominal frequency||600 MHz|
|Max Power consumption||11W at 24V|
|Number of chains||2|
|PCB temperature monitor||Yes|
|PoE in||Passive PoE|
|Size of RAM||64 MB|
|Storage size||128 MB|
|Tested ambient temperature||-40C to +70C|
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model||AR9342|
|Wireless 5 GHz standards||802.11a/n|
|Transmit power (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity||Transmit power (mW)|
Ethernet test results
|RB911G-5HPnD-QRT||AR9342 1G 1 port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||81.0||983.7||232.0||950.3||269.6||138.0|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||81.0||983.7||86.0||352.3||87.6||44.9|
|Routing||none (fast path)||81.0||983.7||210.0||860.2||226.9||116.2|
|Routing||25 simple queues||81.0||983.7||103.9||425.6||106.6||54.6|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||56.8||689.8||59.6||244.1||60.5||31.0|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results