SXT HG5 ac
The new High Gain version of our popular SXT G 802.11a/n/ac model, equipped with an improved 5GHz 17dBi 24 degree antenna, Gigabit Ethernet port and RouterOS L4 license.
Like all our SXT units, this is a neat and compact outdoor device that comes with all necessary accessories included. Use it as a wireless AP, for point to point, or as a CPE unit. 802.11ac technology provides data rates up to 866Mbit, but is also backwards compatible with 802.11a/n.
The SXT HG supports 10-57V 802.3af/at and passive PoE power input.
- RBSXTG-5HPacD-HG-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RBSXTG-5HPacD-HG (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range.
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||1|
|CPU core count||1|
|CPU nominal frequency||720 MHz|
|Dimensions||140x140x105mm. Weight without packaging, adapters and cables: 265g|
|Max Power consumption||12W|
|Number of USB ports||1|
|Number of chains||2|
|PCB temperature monitor||Yes|
|Size of RAM||128 MB|
|Storage size||128 MB|
|Tested ambient temperature||-40 C .. +70 °C|
|USB Power Reset||Yes|
|USB slot type||USB type A|
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model||QCA9892|
|Wireless 5 GHz standards||802.11ac|
|Transmit power (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity||Transmit power (mW)|
Ethernet test results
|RBSXTG-5HPacD-HGr2||QCA9557 1G all port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||81.2||986.1||234.9||962.2||477.7||244.6|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||81.2||986.1||118.4||485.0||119.5||61.2|
|Routing||none (fast path)||81.2||986.1||234.9||962.2||408.2||209.0|
|Routing||25 simple queues||81.2||986.1||158.3||648.4||165.8||84.9|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||64.8||786.9||70.4||288.4||60.9||31.2|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results