The NetBox is a dual chain outdoor client device with RP-SMA connectors for antennas, and a cable hood for protection against moisture. This device supports the new 802.11a/n/ac standard for increased wireless speed (866Mbit datarate, and 20/40/80MHz channels).
The case can be opened with one hand, and is protected against the elements. Ethernet and a Grounding wire exits are provided on the bottom, behind a protective door.
Comes with a mounting loop for tower/pole mounting, and a separate DIN rail mount is also provided. Package also includes a PoE injector and power supply unit.New products are backwards compatible- for example, you can replace your 5GHz 802.11an legacy Access Point with new 802.11ac product and your existing customers will still be able to connect to it.
- RB911G-5HPacD-NB-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RB911G-5HPacD-NB (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range.
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||1|
|CPU core count||1|
|CPU nominal frequency||720 MHz|
|Max Power consumption||11.5W|
|Number of chains||2|
|PCB temperature monitor||Yes|
|PoE in||Passive PoE|
|Size of RAM||128 MB|
|Storage size||128 MB|
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model||QCA9882|
|Wireless 5 GHz standards||802.11ac|
|Transmit power (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity||Transmit power (mW)|
Ethernet test results
|RB911G-5HPacD-NB||QCA9557 1G all port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||81.2||986.1||234.9||962.2||477.7||244.6|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||81.2||986.1||118.4||485.0||119.5||61.2|
|Routing||none (fast path)||81.2||986.1||234.9||962.2||408.2||209.0|
|Routing||25 simple queues||81.2||986.1||158.3||648.4||165.8||84.9|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||64.8||786.9||70.4||288.4||60.9||31.2|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results