OmniTIK 5 PoE ac
We are glad to introduce a significant upgrade to our popular OmniTik 5GHz access points!
OmniTik 5 PoE ac features five Gigabit Ethernet ports and support for 802.11ac. It’s equipped with a powerful 720MHz CPU, 128MB RAM, high power 1,300mW 802.11a/n/ac Dual Chain wireless (support for AC as well as backwards compatible with regular 802.11a/n CPE) and comes with a new design weatherproof outdoor enclosure, two integrated 7.5dBi 5GHz omni antennas, a power supply, a PoE injector and a mounting kit.
It also supports passive or standard 802.3at/af PoE input/output. Ethernet ports 2-5 can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Less power adapters and cables to worry about! It can power af/at mode B (4,5+)(7,8-) compatible devices, if 48-57 input voltage is used.
- OmniTIK 5 PoE ac US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- OmniTIK 5 PoE ac (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range.
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||5|
|CPU core count||1|
|CPU nominal frequency||720 MHz|
|Dimensions||416 x 129 x 58 mm|
|Max Power consumption||18W|
|Number of USB ports||1|
|Number of chains||2|
|PCB temperature monitor||Yes|
|PoE in||Passive PoE|
|Size of RAM||128 MB|
|Storage size||16 MB|
|USB Power Reset||Yes|
|USB slot type||USB type A|
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model||QCA9892|
|Wireless 5 GHz standards||802.11ac|
|Transmit power (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity||Transmit power (mW)|
Ethernet test results
|RBOmniTikPG-5HacD||QCA9557 (720MHz) 1G all port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||161.9||1966.1||329.2||1348.4||495.6||253.7|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||124.3||1509.5||124.1||508.3||126.9||65|
|Routing||none (fast path)||161.9||1966.1||366.4||1500.8||477.2||244.3|
|Routing||25 simple queues||161.9||1966.1||181.4||743||192.7||98.7|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||67.6||820.9||70.6||289.2||61.8||31.6|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results