SXTG HG is a High Gain, High Power wireless device designed and manufactured by MikroTik. The wireless output power for this device is up to 30dBm (1000 mW!).
It is equipped with 5GHz 17dBi 24 degree antenna, Gigabit Ethernet port and RouterOS L4 license (can be used as AP, Backbone or CPE).
It is powered by our new generation AR9344 CPU, which makes it even more powerful, to ensure you get the maximum throughtput.
Unit comes complete with SXT, PoE injector, power supply and mounting kit.
- RBSXTG-5HPnD-HGr2-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RBSXTG-5HPnD-HGr2 (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range.
|10/100/1000 Ethernet ports||1|
|CPU core count||1|
|CPU nominal frequency||600 MHz|
|Number of USB ports||1|
|Number of chains||2|
|PCB temperature monitor||Yes|
|PoE in||Passive PoE|
|Size of RAM||64 MB|
|Storage size||128 MB|
|Tested ambient temperature||-30C to +80C|
|USB Power Reset||Yes|
|USB slot type||USB type A|
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model||AR9344|
|Wireless 5 GHz standards||802.11a/n|
Ethernet test results
|RBSXTG-5HPnD-HGr2||AR9344 1G 1 port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||81.0||983.7||232.0||950.3||269.6||138.0|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||81.0||983.7||86.0||352.3||87.6||44.9|
|Routing||none (fast path)||81.0||983.7||210.0||860.2||226.9||116.2|
|Routing||25 simple queues||81.0||983.7||103.9||425.6||106.6||54.6|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||56.8||689.8||59.6||244.1||60.5||31.0|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results