UAP-AC-LITE (2 Units)
The UAP-AC-LITE UniFi Access Point Enterprise Wi-Fi System from Ubiquiti Networks is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. It supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard with speeds of up to 867 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 300 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio band. The Wi-Fi system offers simultaneous dual band operation with 2x2 MIMO technology for each band. It has a range of up to 400' and two Gigabit Ethernet ports. This UniFi Access Point (AP) has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall, using the included mounting hardware.
The UniFi AC Lite AP features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for cost-effective deployment of high-performance wireless networks.UniFi is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware
- The UniFi AP comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-premise PC, Mac, or Linux machine, in a private cloud, or using a public cloud service.
- Dual Radio:The UniFi AC Lite AP delivers 5x the performance of the first-generation UniFi AP while still maintaining Ubiquiti’s disruptive pricing strategy.
- The UniFi AC Lite AP features a cleaner design in a reduced footprint – half the size compared to the standard UniFi AP.
- The newly redesigned UniFi Controller optimizes RF performance
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device. The unit can also be powered from the Ubiquiti TOUGHSwitch PoE PRO (sold separately).
LBE-5AC-23 (2 Units)
The LBE-5AC-23 LiteBeam ac with InnerFeed Technology from Ubiquiti Networks and take advantage of longer range, higher performance, and 3 axis adjustment flexibility. Operating on the license free 5 GHz frequency you can take advantage of data transfer rates of up to 100+ Mbps at distances of up to 18+ mi (30+ km). Additionally, this antenna features airMAX ac technology and 2x2 MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output) functionality supporting multiple data streams for faster more reliable connections. Combine the improved distance with Ubiquiti Networks own airMAX technology and you benefit from increased airtime efficiency through the use of Time Division Multiple Access or TDMA technology.
The LiteBeam is the latest evolution of a lightweight and compact, outdoor wireless broadband product from Ubiquiti Networks. Each of these models was designed to be an affordable cost/performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. It operates in the worldwide, license-free 5 GHz frequency range with high-performance speeds.
- Intelligent QoS
- Capable of high-speed, 18+ mi (30+ km) links.
TS-5-POE (1 Unit)
The TS-5-POE TOUGHSwitch 5-Port Advanced PoE Controller from Ubiquiti Networks is a cost-effective, 5-port Gigabit switch with 24V PoE support. It delivers reliable passive PoE and fast 10/100/1000 Mb/s connectivity to attached Ubiquiti devices and other devices that support passive PoE. To connect the PoE devices, you need to enable PoE in the TOUGHSwitch configuration interface. Each port can be individually configured to provide PoE, so that both PoE and non-PoE devices can be connected.
- Cost effective 5-port Gigabit switch with 24V PoE support for each port. It is ideal for powering Ubiquiti airMAX, UniFi, and airVision devices.
- Each port can be individually configured to provide PoE, so both PoE and non-PoE devices can be connected.